Buttered Carrots w/ Ginger & Rosemary.
You can cook Buttered Carrots w/ Ginger & Rosemary using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttered Carrots w/ Ginger & Rosemary
- You need 2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 inch of ginger; peeled & grated.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt and sugar.
Buttered Carrots w/ Ginger & Rosemary step by step
- Boil carrots in cold water with a large pinch of sugar until just past al dente. Drain. Return to pot..
- Melt butter in small saucepan with ginger and rosemary. Pour into pot with carrots. Stir..
- Variations; Tarragon, star anise, cardamom, espresso powder, turmeric, celery seed, lemongrass, cumin, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, cumin, coriander seed, ground jalapeño powder, Italian seasoning, maple, brown sugar, sugarcane, thyme, lemon, lemongrass, lime, honey, clove, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, chile powder, garlic, habanero, bacon,.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.