Ginger garlic steam fish. Whole Steamed Fish with Ginger Soya Sauce and Rice Wine VinegarLets cook fusion. ginger, red chilli, garlic cloves, sugar, scallions, lime, rice wine vinegar and. Garlic Ginger Steamed Cod Fish & Fried Cod Fish With Soy Sauce 清蒸鱈魚片 & 香煎鱈魚片. I could envision what a perfect steamed fish looks like from memory, since it marks the semi-regular family dinners prepared at my grandparents' house.
Top with the remaining green onions, mushrooms, and napa cabbage. Especially when steamed with classic aromatics like ginger, scallion and garlic. Put your fish on a plate or small casserole dish and place the whole dish in your steamer. You can have Ginger garlic steam fish using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger garlic steam fish
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 half of tablespoon of palm sugar(liquid) or melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of hot water.
- You need of Bit of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need of Fish.
Delicate sea bass fillets are steamed with ginger, garlic and orange then finished with coriander. Cut the fish fillets into big chunks. Place the fish pieces in a clay pot. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and salt.
Ginger garlic steam fish instructions
- Mixed all the ingredients together. Stir it with hot water.Leave it to prep for 10minutes meanwhile steam your fish for 10minutes. Then,once your fish done,get rid of the fish water and pour all your mixed ingredients on top of your fish and ready to eat..
Place in the bottom of the pan. This is an appetizing steamed fish, which uses the ginger and garlic paste that I have posted earlier. Remove from the heat and transfer the fish to a clean serving plate. Serve this light yet flavorful To make the fish taste and smell great, you will need ginger, garlic, onion, scallions, soy sauce and sesame oil. I also like to add julienned carrots for.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.