Skillet Fresh Green Beans.
You can cook Skillet Fresh Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Fresh Green Beans
- You need 4 cups of fresh green beans.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of water (if cools down add more water).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
Skillet Fresh Green Beans instructions
- In a large skillet sauté the bacon and onion in the butter and olive oil on medium high..
- Add green beans and water. Cover with lid and cook on medium high. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.