Steamed Bean Curd Roll.
You can have Steamed Bean Curd Roll using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Bean Curd Roll
- Prepare 4 of large bean curd sheets, rehydrated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 4 oz of plant-based ground meat.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh ginger root.
- Prepare 1 of rib celery, juilenned.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3-4 of shiitaki mushrooms, rehydrated + thinly sliced.
- It’s 3-4 of wood ear mushroom, rehydrated + juilenned.
- Prepare of Scallions (optional), sliced.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s Dash of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of bouillon.
- You need 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need Dash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare Dash of sesame oil.
Steamed Bean Curd Roll step by step
- In a bowl mix meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and ginger. Set side..
- In a sauce pan combine all sauce ingredients and simmer on medium until sauce thickens. Set aside..
- Scoop approximately 2 tbsp of meat mixture on to bean curd sheet. Add celery and mushrooms. Fold in sides and roll up tightly with filling inside. Sear roll for 3-4 mins. Place roll into oiled baking dish. Sprinkle scallions and drizzle sauce on top..
- Steam rolls for approximately 8 mins..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.