Chinese Celery with Pork Soup.
You can cook Chinese Celery with Pork Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Celery with Pork Soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese celery (cut into 4 inch).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (chopped).
- It’s 5 of red dates.
- You need 500 grams of pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt (to taste).
- It’s 3 clove of garlic (lightly bruised).
- It’s 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce (to taste).
Chinese Celery with Pork Soup instructions
- Blanch the pork rib in boiling water for about 5 mins. Wash it with cold water afterwards..
- In a large pot, combine pork rib, water, salt, carrots, red dates, garlic. Bring it to boil and cook for about 5 mins..
- Lower the heat and close the lid. Let it simmer for 1.5-2.5 hours..
- Add Chinese celery in and cook for another 5 mins..
- Season with salt or soya sauce. Ready to serve..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.