One Pot Kielbasa with Black Beans and Rice 🍚.
You can have One Pot Kielbasa with Black Beans and Rice 🍚 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Kielbasa with Black Beans and Rice 🍚
- Prepare 2 packages (14 ounce) of keilbasa, cut into coins.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 pack (16 ounce) of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of adobo.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked instant rice.
One Pot Kielbasa with Black Beans and Rice 🍚 instructions
- Heat some olive oil in a large pot……..
- Sauté your kielbasa for several minutes, or until slightly browned…….
- Add into pot your sliced onion, yellow pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes………
- Next add in your frozen green beans and cook for a few minutes……..
- Add in your Goya black beans, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Sazon, adobo, oregano and beef broth, bring to a boil …….
- Next add in your instant rice, bring to a quick boil, stir, remove from heat and cover pot for about 10 – 15 minutes……
- Uncover pot, stir with a fork, serve and enjoy 😊!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.