Mung Bean Curry.
You can cook Mung Bean Curry using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Curry
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of cumin.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 7-9 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- It’s 3-4 of chilies, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1.5 cups of whole mung beans, presoaked 1-2 hrs.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need of Cilantro (optional).
Mung Bean Curry step by step
- In a pan heat cooking oil, turmeric, mustard powder, garam marsala, chili powder, cumin, salt, onion powder, garlic, ginger, chilies, curry powder, and coriander until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook until soften. Stir in mung beans and coconut milk. Stir frequently. Add water as needed. Simmer partially covered until mung beans soften..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.