Steamed eggplant with soy sauce and ginger. Mince the scallion and grate the ginger. Chinese Eggplant with Garlic Sauce 鱼香茄子(中文字幕，Eng Sub). Stir fried Eggplant and string beans/Budget friendly Recipe.
Lastly sprinkle the rest of the cilantro as a decoration. And it's done Enjoy the Spicy Steamed eggplant and tofu salad along with ginger soy. Small Japanese eggplants are cut into "sticks" and barely steamed for a crisp-tender side dish that's good with fish. You can have Steamed eggplant with soy sauce and ginger using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed eggplant with soy sauce and ginger
- Prepare 2 of small Asian eggplants.
- It’s of ●1/8 tsp Salt.
- You need of ●2 TBSP Sesame oil.
- Prepare of ☆2 TBSP Mentsuyu.
- It’s of ☆1 scallion.
- It’s of ☆2 TBSP ginger.
Soy-Glazed Eggplant with Red Onion, Garlic and Ginger. Next, cook some onion, garlic, and ginger in that same skillet for just a few minutes. Finally, add all the eggplant back in – along with soy sauce and rice vinegar – and turn the heat off. Steamed eggplant is the healthiest way to cook eggplant.
Steamed eggplant with soy sauce and ginger step by step
- Mince the scallion and grate the ginger..
- Cut eggplant in half then make 1/4 inch shallow cut into the eggplant. Then cut to 2 inch pieces. Soak in water for 10 minutes to remove the harshness..
- In a microwave safe bowl, put the eggplant and the ingredients of ●. Cover with a wet pepper towel and microwave for 5 minutes..
- In the same bowl, Add the ingredients of ☆ and mix them well. If you could leave it for 15 minutes or more, it tastes better because the sauce will soak up more. Enjoy 👍.
The garlic sauce with vinegar and The dressing is a combination of garlic and chilies, vinegar, and soy sauce to achieve the perfect Stack the eggplant pieces crisscrossed in a steamer plate to maximize the steam flowing through Steam for ten to twelve minutes. For the sauce, whisk together broth, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, cornstarch, sesame oil, and pepper flakes; add to skillet and heat over medium. Return eggplant to skillet, tossing to coat with sauce. Stir in scallions and garnish eggplant with sesame seeds and basil. This steaming recipe would cook the eggplant with hot steam, and the ginger and garlic sauce will be poured on top of the dish.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.