Mixed Beans and Lentil Salad.
You can cook Mixed Beans and Lentil Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Beans and Lentil Salad
- It’s 3 cans of beans. Try different types – I used 1 x black beans, 1 x red kidney beans, 1 x adzuki beans. Drain well.
- It’s 2 cans of lentils, drained.
- You need 1 of large jar of sundried tomatoes (approx 500g), roughly chopped and reserving 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 425 g of canned tuna in water, drained and flaked.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of mint, roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Mixed Beans and Lentil Salad step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle lightly with more garam masala to serve (optional).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.