Roasted C’bean Snapper w/ coconut ginger sauce.
You can have Roasted C’bean Snapper w/ coconut ginger sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted C’bean Snapper w/ coconut ginger sauce
- It’s 2 tsp of jerk seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sliced scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced/grated.
- You need 4 of snapper fillet.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 of red sweet pepper (sliced).
Roasted C’bean Snapper w/ coconut ginger sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix jerk seasoning and salt in a small bowl.
- Put coconut milk, scallions, garlic, ginger and 3/4 tsp jerk seasoning mixture into in a large nonstick pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and gently boil 3 mins to thicken slighty..
- Meanwhile, sprinkle both sides of the fish of fish with remaining seasoning. Arrange on sheet and bake for 8-10 mins until cooked.
- Add carrots and pepper to a pan, cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Serve fish on plate. Spoon vegetables a sauce over the fish.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.