Sauteed Beans and Carrot.
You can cook Sauteed Beans and Carrot using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Beans and Carrot
- Prepare 2 of garlic slice.
- You need slice of One big shallot.
- It’s 2 slices of ginger minced it.
- It’s 1 bundle of French beans.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare Half of piece of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy.
- Prepare of Cooking.oil.
Sauteed Beans and Carrot instructions
- Add oil in a pan then stirfry the chicken.until golden.brown then drop the shallot garlic and ginger.Sautee until fragrantThen add beans and carrots.Mix well add a little water and soy mix then cover and simmer until beans are half cook..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.