White Bean Dip.
You can cook White Bean Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bean Dip
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry cannellini beans.
- You need 5 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic glove.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil plus more to drizzle.
White Bean Dip instructions
- Wash beans and soak overnight. In the morning, change the water and simmer until cooked (soft). Drain and cool..
- Remove and discard germ from garlic, if any. Mince and mix with lemon juice. Let it stand 10 mins..
- Toast coriander seeds in a pan for 2 minutes. Grind coarsely..
- In a food processor combine beans, juice, garlic, tahini, salt, and olive oil until smooth. Serve and drizzle with more olive oil..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.