Cluster beans curry. Preparing of the cluster beans curry is easy and good for health. cluster beans consists of rich fiber good for diabetics. It is also called as gawar bean. Cluster beans stir fry prepared with coriander leaves, mint, ginger and green chillies, a tasty accompaniment for rice, gravy.
Curd cluster beans is a recipe for curry which is usually consumed as a dry curry but in this recipe it is made with a twist of sourness of curd. Ingredients for Dahi wali Gawar Phali. Beans curry recipe – This beans recipe can be used to prepare any variety of beans like French beans, cluster beans, Chinese long beans, lima beans, averakai. You can cook Cluster beans curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cluster beans curry
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cluster beans.
- It’s 1 cup of besan(gram flour).
- You need 2 of tbspoon wheat flour.
- Prepare Half of tspoon ajwain.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder 1 tspoon.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder 1 tspoon.
- It’s of Coriander powder 1 tspoon.
- It’s of Sugar half tspoon.
- You need of Oil 4 tbspoon.
- It’s 1 of tspoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tbspoon coriander chopped.
- You need 1 of tspoon mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of tspoon jeera.
- It’s Half of tspoon asofotida.
Make sure you use tender beans. Cluster beans curry is spicy, aromatic, and mouth-watering, imbibing all characteristics of a hot Indian curry. You can prepare the healthy and tasty curry by using commonly available ingredients. Learn how to cook tastiest Cluster Beans Curry in just few easy steps.
Cluster beans curry step by step
- In a bowl add besan and wheat flour. Then mix salt half tspoon tarmaric powder, half tspoon coriander powder, half tspoon red chilli powder, lemon juice and sugar. Add ajwain and chopped coriander.Mix it together and add 1 tbspoon oil and use water to make thick dough.keep this dough aside for 10 mins..
- Now in a pan add 3 tbspoon oil. Add mustard seeds. When its start crackle add jeera and asofotida. Now add chopped cluster beans. After that add remaining spices to the curry. Add 1 cup water and close the lid to cook for 5 mins..
- Meanwhile make the small dumpling from the dough and add to the curry. Mix all toghether and cook for 10 mins. When the dumlings cooked switch off theflame and serve it with roti or paratha.☺.
This is one of most common recipes of North Karnataka people, Called as Gorikaayi palya or Chavalikaayi palya. Cluster beans curry is a traditional North Indian dish that is served with paratha or rice. Cluster beans curry with step-wise pictures. The health benefits of Cluster Beans are in the Protien and Fiber they provide. Cluster Beans(Known as Goru Chikkudu) are a type of Green Beans grown in India.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.