Sticky ginger lime chicken. Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Put the turmeric, honey, ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice and chili sauce into a bowl, then whisk to combine. In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime zest and ginger; season with salt and pepper.
This easy recipe for Sticky Maple Lime & Ginger Chicken Thighs makes for a delicious and healthy low carb weeknight dinner! The marinade bursts with the flavour of lime and ginger and turns into a sticky glaze that coats the tender chicken thighs! A note about affiliate links in this post. You can have Sticky ginger lime chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky ginger lime chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- You need 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s Pinch of red pepper flakes.
By: The Canadian Living Test Kitchen. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, sprinkle chicken with cornstarch; toss to coat. It has ginger, it has chicken, it has lemon and it is sticky.
Sticky ginger lime chicken step by step
- Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cut a slit along the bone on the underside (the side opposite the skin). This will help speed cooking..
- Put the chicken skin-side down in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. You won't need oil, the chicken will render enough fat. Let fry for 8 minutes. Flip and let fry on the other side for 6 minutes..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour it into the pan. Slide the chicken around to spread the glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Plate the chicken and pour the glaze over the top..
What more can a girl want? Heat the oil on high in a large wok. Add the honeymixture and the slices of lime and bring to the boil. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe features lime, ginger, and honey, giving it that sweet and tangy blend of delicious flavors. Sweet, tangy, a little salty – so good!
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.