Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon.
You can cook Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon
- It’s 1 of Salmon Fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/3 Can of Ginger Ale.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Honey.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need Pinch of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Lemon.
Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon step by step
- Lightly salt salmon. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Pat moisture off of salmon with a paper towel. Cut ginger and garlic as pictured below. Add to a pot along with oregano, balsamic vinegar, honey and ginger ale..
- Start reducing the balsamic mixture immediately by about half..
- Place salmon on the grill, skin side down. Apply balsamic glaze to salmon. Allow to cook until skin becomes crispy. Flip. Apply glaze to opposite side. Cook until internal temp is about 145 F..
- Plate and serve. Simple as that..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.