You can have Cucumber Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Sandwiches
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of seasoning packet of Italian dressing.
- You need of 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced in 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1 of tube of Pillsbury French loaf.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried dill.
Cucumber Sandwiches step by step
- Using a hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch seasoning packet until creamy and spreadable.
- Bake pillsbury loaf per the directions. Let cool and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly across one side of all the bread slices. Top spread with a slice of cucumber and season with dill..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.