Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan.
You can have Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need Half of an onion.
- You need 2 of medium mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of couple tomatoes, or half cup of tomato sauce/some tomato past.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Couple shakes of paprika.
- It’s of Couple shakes of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Good amount of garlic salt.
- It’s of Good amount of black pepper.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of cumin.
- Prepare of Good amount of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare Half of lemon.
- You need of Good with:.
- Prepare of Fritos.
- It’s of White rice.
Zucchini Bean Stew – Vegan instructions
- Chop zucchini into small chunks, throw into medium low pan with olive oil.
- Cut up onions, mushrooms, throw in pan when zuccini begins to break down.
- Make some rice.
- Throw in the black beans when everything is sautéed, add tomato ingredient.
- Put in all seasonings.
- Put in lemon.
- Put on rice.
- Put with Fritos.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.