Creamy Fresh Broad Bean with Bulghur.
You can cook Creamy Fresh Broad Bean with Bulghur using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Fresh Broad Bean with Bulghur
- Prepare of fresh broad bean.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Prepare of coarse bulghur.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of pepper paste.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of milk.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of hot chili flakes.
- You need of dried mint.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Creamy Fresh Broad Bean with Bulghur step by step
- Boil fresh broad beans and put them in a baking tray..
- In a small pan, stir fry the onion. When the onion is translucent, add pepper paste, bulghur, the spices and stir a little bit more. Then add water and simmer for 2-3 minutes until most of the water is absorbed..
- Put the bulghur mixture in the baking tray where the beans are..
- Add milk and some more water until the beans are covered. And bake it in the oven set max temperature setting for 25-30 minutes until the liquid is reduced and everything is tender..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.