French Beans with Dried Shrimps.
You can cook French Beans with Dried Shrimps using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Beans with Dried Shrimps
- You need 1 pack of French beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted shrimps soak for 2 mins.
- It’s 5 of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of little salt.
French Beans with Dried Shrimps step by step
- After it soak the dried shrimps minced it.Heat pan then pour cooking oil stir fry shrimps until it roast remove.In same pan sautee garlic until golden brown then drop the beans.Add a little water and a little salt mix then cover.Cook until its half done.Then scoop into a plate and sprinkle on top the roasted shrimps..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.