Ginger Pork (shogayaki).
You can have Ginger Pork (shogayaki) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork (shogayaki)
- You need Slices of pork 200grams.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s of Ginger 1 teaspoon grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Wheat flour.
- You need of Salt (small amount).
- It’s of Mayo small amount(optional).
- Prepare of Cabbage 1/6 of the whole.
- You need of Green onions small amount(garnish, optional).
Ginger Pork (shogayaki) instructions
- Slice cabbage and green onions while the cutting board is clean. These are garnishes..
- On a plate or cutting board, salt sliced pork lightly and coat it with flour..
- Grate some ginger..
- In a frying pan, cook the pork in medium heat..
- When the pork is 80% cooked, add sugar, mirin and soy sauce and caramelize it. Add ginger too..
- On a plate of sliced cabbages, set along the pork. Done!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.