Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing. Tropical fruits like sweet mango, banana, papaya, water apple, pomelo, white or purple dragon fruit, and pineapple – perked up with a refreshingly, spicy Ginger Mint Dressing and a squeeze of lemon juice. A fresh, healthy fruit salad dressing for whatever mix of fruits you enjoy in the morning. Fruit With Orange-Ginger Dressing. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This light, luscious tropical fruit salad is quick and easy to make and perfect with yogurt and granola for a healthy breakfast, on its own for a light afternoon snack or as a refreshing dessert for summer picnics and cookouts. Use your favorite at their peakexotic fruits to make this fresh fruit salad special. This homemade ginger dressing is a super easy and healthy alternative to hibachi style salad dressing. You can have Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing
- Prepare 2 cups of or so chopped mango.
- You need 2 cups of or so chopped pineapple.
- It’s 2 cups of or so chopped pomelo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coconut (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut water.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 of lime juice.
- It’s 1 shot of vodka or sake (optional).
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 2 tbs of freshly minced ginger.
- Prepare of Toasted almonds.
- You need of Mint.
Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing. "Here's a refreshing addition to any meal," promises Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredient until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and blueberries; spoon into serving bowls. Dressing is essential as without it you just have an ordinary salad which Remove from heat and mix in lemon juice, this will counteract the sweetness of the syrup and also For dressing place water, sugar in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing step by step
- Chop up fruits and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut, orange, lemon, and lime juices (and the shot of booze, if you want) with the honey and ginger. Whisk thoroughly..
- Pour juice on the mixed fruit, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate at least until chilled but overnight is best to let the flavors meld together..
- Serve topped with toasted almonds and shredded mint. If kept refrigerated, this usually keeps for a few days, though the mango might darken a bit..
My favorite thing about this salad is the dressing. You know that pre-dinner salad that many sushi and Asian restaurants serve? It is usually topped with that deliciously creamy and Meanwhile, prep the other ingredients for the salad and toss with the ginger dressing. Top with the warm shrimp and serve. Today's recipe is healthy fruit salad with home made ginger honey dressing.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.