Chicken White Bean Chili.
You can have Chicken White Bean Chili using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken White Bean Chili
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 box of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 can of White Beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
Chicken White Bean Chili instructions
- Poach Chicken Breasts- cut into strips- if frozen boil for 12 mins, sit for 20. If thawed boil for 5 mins, sit for 20. Cut into cubes.
- Add chicken, beans, broth, and salsa into crockpot. Put on low for 2 hours.
- Add cilantro and Greek yogurt 15 mins before serving.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.