You can have Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 100 g of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 10 g of ginger.
- You need 2 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli (optional).
- It’s of Sesame oil.
Cucumber Salad instructions
- Smash cucumbers to create rough edges so it’s easier to absorb the ingredients.
- Shred the cucumber and put them in container (with cover). Apply 2 tablespoons of sugar then shake the container until all cucumber ate covered by sugar evenly. Leave it for 5 mins until some water comes out.
- Chop up the garlic and ginger.
- Add garlic,ginger and vinegar into the container. Then shake it again to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly. Wait for 10 mins..
- Add some sesame oil before serving. Voilà ❤️. It tastes EVEN better if you leave it in the fridge overnight..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.