Ginger Tea (microwave method).
You can cook Ginger Tea (microwave method) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Tea (microwave method)
- Prepare 5 pieces of Ginger sliced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Tumeric powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Sugar 2 teaspoons (optional).
Ginger Tea (microwave method) instructions
- Use a non metallic bowl. Add in sliced ginger, tumeric powder, water..
- Boil in microwave oven for 5 minutes medium high..
- Add sugar or honey or lemon juice to taste..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.