How to make cucumber roll at your home. Amazing way to make cucumber roll at your home very simple method you can this video.so please subscribe my channel for more video. Cucumber rolls are called kappamaki in Japan. One of the most popular sushi rolls, it is easy to make with just three ingredients.
Cucumber rolls are one of the most popular vegetarian sushi rolls that can be prepared at How much time does it take to make cucumber sushi rolls at home. Learn how to make sushi rolls at home with this easy cucumber roll recipe! Fresh cucumber, pickled carrots and avocado, are all wrapped up in seasoned rice and served with spicy mayo for a healthy, delicious vegetarian roll. You can have How to make cucumber roll at your home using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How to make cucumber roll at your home
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 90 g of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of Nori sheet (Seaweed sheet).
Making sushi at home is actually quite fun and easy to do! Cucumber rolls are one of the most popular vegetarian sushi rolls that can be prepared at How much time does it take to make cucumber sushi rolls at home. A quick, easy way to make a maki sushi roll. Seaweed sheets, cucumber and rice are combined the authentic, Japanese way.
How to make cucumber roll at your home instructions
- Cut a cucumber into quarter then cut off the seeds part..
- Spread 90g of Sushi rice on Nori sheet, place a piece of cuke on the middle..
- Roll it up with bamboo mat (Makisu) and cut it into 6 pieces..
- It's really hard to explain by word, you can watch the recipe on my YouTube channel → 「Coozy Life Cucumber roll」 Have a nice cooking time guys !!.
The cucumber roll is one of the easiest vegetarian sushi rolls to make. In this video, I show you how to quickly and easily make cucumber rolls. This cucumber roll recipe is simple and easy. This dish is a great cucumber appetizer. Food is not divided into levels, whether it is in the hotel or street food, as long as you like it is food.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.