Morefold Meat-Beans Soup.
You can cook Morefold Meat-Beans Soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Morefold Meat-Beans Soup
- It’s of Meat.
- Prepare of ground buffalo.
- It’s of ground chuck.
- Prepare of salt pork.
- Prepare of country ham.
- It’s of Beans and such.
- It’s of can of Heinz vegetarian baked beans.
- You need of navy beans.
- You need of black beans.
- You need of baby Lima beans.
- You need of pinto beans.
- It’s of sweet chopped onion.
- You need of multicolored peppers chopped.
- Prepare of chopped rehydrated ancho chili peppers.
- It’s of hot tap water to rehydrate dried pepper.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of ground yellow mustard powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of mushroom broth.
- It’s of ground cayenne pepper powder.
Morefold Meat-Beans Soup step by step
- Slice up the country ham. Add to a cast iron Dutch oven. Break up the buffalo meat. Break up the ground chuck. Add to the Dutch oven. Slice the rind off of the salt pork and chop up the salt pork. If you fish or cure meat you will realize the salts added to meat cause the skins and meats of what you salt to toughen. So when finished cooking and before serving remove the rind or if you like the skin of the salt pork..
- Add the ancho chili pod to the water to rehydrate. After 30 minutes soaking remove from water and squeeze out the water. Slice up the small pod..
- Chop the onion and peppers add to the top of the meat. Stir allowing the meats to brown. Then add salt, garlic, and mustard powders..
- Add the beans and ground cumin. Taste adjust salt add in the broth. Stir well and add ancho chili. Stir it up..
- After stirred cover on very low heat. Check it from time to time stirring. Add cayenne pepper powder and stir. Allow to simmer low for 2 hours..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.