Shrimp with String Beans.
You can have Shrimp with String Beans using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp with String Beans
- You need of shrimp deveined.
- Prepare of string beans about 4 cups, sliced in length of 2 inches.
- It’s of medium yellow onion sliced.
- It’s of medium ripe tomato chopped.
- You need of garlic crushed and chopped.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of canola oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Shrimp with String Beans instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan..
- Saute the onion, tomato, and garlic..
- Sprinkle a dash of ground black pepper..
- Once the onion turns soft, put-in the shrimp and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the string beans and soy sauce. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve. Share and enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.