Ground Meat & Celery Leaf Omelet.
You can cook Ground Meat & Celery Leaf Omelet using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Meat & Celery Leaf Omelet
- You need 150 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of stalks Celery leaves.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine (or sake).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Consomme soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 of Toppings: ketchup & mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of each Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables on the side.
Ground Meat & Celery Leaf Omelet instructions
- Mince the celery leaves and the onion. Beat the egg and add milk, salt, and pepper..
- Heat oil in the frying pan and cook the ground meat. Add the onion and celery leaves and continue cooking. Season with salt and pepper, pour in the wine or sake and cook off the alcohol..
- Next, add the ☆ seasonings for flavor. This completes the filling..
- Heat the frying pan and add the oil. Pour in the beaten egg from Step 1. Place half of the filling on the egg and fold both sides of the egg over the filling. Flip onto a plate while sliding the egg..
- Use the same method as Step 4 to make another serving. Accompany with your choice of veggies, top the egg with ketchup and mayo, garnish with dried parsley, and enjoy..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.