Tofu and Celery Chinese Stir-fry in 5 minutes.
You can have Tofu and Celery Chinese Stir-fry in 5 minutes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu and Celery Chinese Stir-fry in 5 minutes
- You need 1 small of block Tofu (firm).
- Prepare 1/3 of Celery.
- Prepare 1/3 of Leek (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Ginger (julienned).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil for stir frying.
- Prepare of Ankake sauce:.
- Prepare 80 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko.
Tofu and Celery Chinese Stir-fry in 5 minutes instructions
- Cut the tofu into suitable-sized cubes and slice the celery diagonally. Mix the ankake sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the julienned ginger until fragrant..
- Add the celery and leek to the frying pan from Step 2 and lightly sauté before adding the tofu. Add the ankake sauce prepared in Step 1 and once mixture has thickened, it is finished..
- When you have time, you can refrigerate the julienned ginger for later use. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146976-how-to-freeze-raw-ginger-root.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.