Old Kale with Ginger and Garlic.
You can cook Old Kale with Ginger and Garlic using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Kale with Ginger and Garlic
- Prepare of Kale.
- It’s of Fresh ginger.
- It’s of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Lemon?.
Old Kale with Ginger and Garlic step by step
- Roughly chop the green (maybe turning somewhat yellow) leaves of the kale.
- Roughly chop the stems (and attendant stray leaves).
- Chop or slice as much fresh ginger as you get a hold of.
- Quickly sear the ginger in the oil under high heat then dump in the kale stems. Toss them as they lose water. Take your time. Dump in the kale leaves. Let them cook down..
- Throw in as much minced garlic as you think your lowest common denominator eater can handle along with a toss or two of soy sauce. Use maximum heat to rid the water, tossing all the time. Just a minute or two..
- You could squeeze a bit of lemon if you are fancy and all that.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.