Black Bean Couscous Salad.
You can have Black Bean Couscous Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Couscous Salad
- You need 1 cup of Couscous (uncooked).
- Prepare 2 cup of Black Beans.
- It’s 2 cup of Corn.
- You need 1 of Zucchini (diced).
- Prepare 1 of stock Celery (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro (chopped).
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 2 of Limes (juice).
- You need 1/2 cup of Feta cheese (crumbled).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, and Cumin to taste.
Black Bean Couscous Salad instructions
- Combine couscous, black beans, corn, zucchini, celery, green onion, cilantro and feta in a large bowl and toss until evenly mixed..
- Add lime juice, vinegar, and seasonings. Stir until well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Chill for about an hour before serving..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.