Quick Garbanzo Bean Pork Chops.
You can have Quick Garbanzo Bean Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Garbanzo Bean Pork Chops
- It’s of large pack family size pork chops (boneless, center cut).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of Sazon with achiote.
- You need of Goya garbanzo beans, undrained.
- You need of salsa (your favorite brand !).
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of dried cilantro leaves.
- It’s of Cooked rice 🍚.
Quick Garbanzo Bean Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse and pat dry pork chops……..
- Season chops on both sides with a sprinkle of black pepper, set chops to the side……..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or pot……
- Place your chops in the skillet and cook until chops are lightly browned on both sides, remove chops from skillet to a platter and set to the side………
- In the same skillet add in your black pepper, ground cumin, Sazon with achiote, Goya garbanzo beans, salsa,minced garlic and cilantro leaves, heat to boiling, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat to medium/ low……….
- Place chops back into skillet with garbanzo bean mixture and cook, slightly covered, for about 30 minutes, or until pork chops are thoroughly cooked……Stir lightly during cooking………
- Serve over cooked rice and enjoy 😉!!!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.