Creamy Cucumber Salad.
You can have Creamy Cucumber Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cucumber Salad
- It’s 3 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 20-30 of small tomatoes (grape or cherry) work good.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium red onion.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of sugar.
- It’s 1 TBSP of cidar vinegar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- It’s bunch of fresh dill.
- Prepare Pinch of red pepper (cayenne) opinional.
Creamy Cucumber Salad step by step
- Cut the 3 cucumbers anyway you'd like. I skin some of the peel off mine and then cut them length wise and scrape out the seeds. Then I slice them..
- Cut tomatoes in half..
- Put the tomatoes and cucumber slices in a bowl and toss in salt. Let sit for about an hour and drain as much water as possible.No need to rinse..
- Chop up onion and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, sugar, apple cidar vinegar, and dill..
- After draining the excess water from tomatoes and cucumbers add the onion and mayo mixture (dressing). Stir together well. Let chill in fridge for one hour and enjoy..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.