Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers. Place the beans, quinoa, and bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Add the parsley and cooled shallot mixture and set the pan aside (but don't cleanit—you'll use this later to fry the patties). How to make a veggie burger with quinoa & cannellini beans (step by step) Place all of your burger ingredients into a large bowl and mash together until combined.
Using them in making a Burger gives an Oomph!! Factor and makes it a healthy option, It is one of the super foods because of its super good qualities. Quinoa has a nutty taste, I would say it's an acquired taste. You can have Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers
- Prepare of drained rinsed cannellini beans.
- You need of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare of lemon zest plus juice of half lemon.
- It’s of corn (canned or thawed frozen).
- Prepare of finely diced red bell pepper.
- You need of finely minced shallot.
- It’s of minced flat leaf parsley.
- It’s of dried herb (thyme, marjoram, dill etc).
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Just Egg (egg substitute) or 1 small beaten egg.
- It’s of panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste *start with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Beans make a great base for a vegetarian/vegan burger. With cannellini beans as the starting point, a selection of herbs and spices gives many layers to this tasty combination. Gestapeld of op een bord geserveerd, zijn deze vegan en glutenvrije hamburgers gemakkelijker te maken dan ze eruit zien. Quinoa & White Bean Veggie Burgers are loaded with plant-based protein and fiber for a healthy and delicious vegan burger recipe that's easy to make!
Quinoa and cannellini bean burgers instructions
- In a large bowl mash the beans (I used potato masher) till all smashed then add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. It should be able to form a patty now, if not add a little more panko..
- Cover mixture and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Using a half cup measuring cup or ring mold,press mixture in to form patties, you should get 6 to 8 from this batch..
- You can put patties on wax paper and refrigerate up to 3 days at this point..
- Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium/medium high heat and add a tablespoon of high smoke point oil like coconut or avocado..
- Gently place the desired number of burgers in the pan. Cook for two minutes.
- Carefully flip burger and press with back of spatula with even pressure until burger is about 1/2 thick. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn burger again and continue cooking for another 4 minutes until browned on both sides and cooked thru..
Quinoa – Full of healthy fiber, quinoa adds bulk to the burger patties. Place the beans, quinoa and breadcrumbs in a large mixing bowl. Add the parsley and cooled shallot mixture and set the pan aside but don't clean (you'll use this later to fry. All Reviews for Quinoa Black Bean Burgers. I decided to make these burgers because I had most of the ingredients I love black beans and I'm trying out quinoa recipes.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.