Carrot cucumber raita. It is simple, refreshing, and cooling to the palate. Carrot Cucumber Raita or Gajar Kakdi Ka Raita is a crunchy and refreshing raita made from carrots & cucumber in a spiced yoghurt base. Carrot Cucumber Raita is a cool and refreshing side dish.
It goes perfect with pulao, biryani or on side with paratha. Stir cucumbers and carrots into a yogurt-and-sour-cream sauce for this raita recipe. Our Carrot and Cucumber Raita Recipe is great alongside spicy dishes. You can cook Carrot cucumber raita using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot cucumber raita
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 pcs of cucumber finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 pcs of pomegranete.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Cumin powder.
Here is the recipe of Cucumber and Carrot Raita I prepared along with the Nutrella in the Spinach Gravy, the recipe of which I've already shared on the blog. You can prepare this Raita for any type of. How to Make Carrot Cucumber Raita Cut the onions and cucumber into very small pieces. Grate the carrot and keep aside.
Carrot cucumber raita instructions
- In bowl add curd,carrot,cucumber,pomegranate,salt,pepper powder and cumin powder mix all together and garnish with coriander leaves..
Carrot Cucumber Raita is made by putting shredded cucumbers and carrots into salted and spiced yoghurt. It goes very well with parathas or with a variety of rice, pulao, biryani etc. This is a side dish often referred to as 'raita' in Indian cuisine. It consists of a combination of shredded cucumbers and carrots mixed in yogurt. It is extremely easy to make and can be served alongside.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.