Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats. I've tended a garden for decades, and these colorful "boats" made from cucumbers hold my fresh tomatoes, peas and dill. In today's video, C shows you how she made this awesome meal! She found the recipe on this blog.
Tzatziki is made simply with yogurt, drained cucumber, olive oil, fresh herbs (usually mint or dill) Learn how to make tzatziki, a traditional Greek yogurt and cucumber sauce with fresh herbs. I have chicken marinating in a garlicky yogurt mix. Chicken gyros tonight…it is going to. You can have Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats
- It’s 2 of medium cucumbers.
- You need 1/2 cup of fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of snipped fresh dill divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cooked chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of chopped seeded tomato about 1 large divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas thawed.
Chicken Tzatziki Cucumber Boats. tasteofhome.com Shelli. loading. Keywords: Chicken Tzatziki, Greek Chicken, Greek Chicken Kebabs, greek chicken marinade, Greek Chicken Recipe. I omitted the olive oil from the cucumber salad and added an extra dollop of tzatziki to mine. I would definitely allot more time to make these, though.
Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats instructions
- Cut each cucumber lengthwise in half. Scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4 inch shell in a bowl mix yogurt mayonnaise garlic salt and 1 teaspoon dill gently stir in chicken 3/4 cup tomato and peas..
- Spoon into cucumber shells. Top with the remaining tomato and dill..
Easy and healthy cucumber boats filled with a fresh chickpea salad made with dill, garlic, lemon, and olive oil. Spread each cucumber boat with a tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt (or Tzatziki) and then fill with a scoop of the chickpea salad. the BEST Tzatziki Sauce that's lusciously creamy, flavorful, and healthy! Amazing as a dip, spread or sauce! PLUS tips on how to make the BEST tzatziki This tzatziki sauce recipe is made with Greek yogurt, cucumbers, fresh dill, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper for a crazy flavorful sauce. Tzatziki Chicken Salad is made with Greek yogurt and ingredients from classic Tzatziki sauce for an easy chicken salad recipe that is fresh and healthy.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.