Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles.
You can cook Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles
- Prepare of soba noodles.
- Prepare of green beans.
- It’s of pork.
- Prepare of chopped red onion.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of white rice vinegar.
Pork Green Bean Braised Soba Noodles instructions
- Remove the heads of the green beans and cut into smaller pieces..
- Heat up a pan and add olive oil and sugar. When sugar is melt, add pork and stir frequently on medium heat until all the pork are cooked to golden crispy outside..
- On a separate pot, add enough water to cook the soba noodles. Boil the water. Add the noodles and cook for 1 minute. Take the noodles out and set aside for later..
- Mince the garlic..
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan. Cook till the onion is translucent..
- Add green beans to the pan, then add water halfway to the surface of the green beans. Lightly place the noodles on top of the green beans. (DO NOT STIR.) Put the lid on and cook on high heat for 7 minutes..
- Remove the lid. If there is still too much water left in the pan, continue cooking on high heat until excessive water is vaporized. If not, turn off the heat and add white rice vinegar and salt. Mix well..
- Delicious braised soba noodles ready to serve!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.