You can cook Pickled Cucumber using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled Cucumber
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 3-4 table spoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Sugar (option).
Pickled Cucumber instructions
- Wash and chop the cucumber into 0,5 inch pieces.
- Put into a bowl and sprinkle with the salt and toss them gently and wait for atleast 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes squeeze the cucumber until no more water.
- After squeeze put into a bowl and add rice vinegar, sesame oil then combine well, add sugar if needed and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and put in the fridge about 30 minutes..
- And pickled cucumber ready to serve :).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.