Ginger rosemary chicken. Be the first to rate & review! Chicken is a classic candidate for roasting. Sprinkle dried rosemary on top of all the chicken breasts.
Shake the bag of ingredients until chicken is well coated. Let marinade overnight in the fridge for. Herbs, garlic and butter give this hearty meal in one a classic flavor. You can cook Ginger rosemary chicken using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger rosemary chicken
- Prepare 6 of gloves garlic crushed.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breast no skin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar or apple vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Greek plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
It's a lot like pot roast, except it uses chicken instead of beef. —Isabel Zienkosky, Salt Lake City, Utah. Rub ginger-garlic paste, salt and lemon juice into the breast pieces. Our most trusted Rosemary Chicken Breast With Ginger recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Ginger rosemary chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients together to make a smooth sauce, cover chicken and marinade for at least 30 minutes..
- Bake in oven with the sauce for 45 minutes on 250 Degrees. Add mozzarella cheese (optional)in the end and bake for 5 minutes.
These Buffalo Rosemary Chicken Skewers are marinated in buffalo rosemary sauce and skewered onto fresh rosemary sprigs for a pretty presentation. Best served with blue cheese dipping sauce. Try our baked rosemary chicken with paprika and garlic potatoes for a tasty dinner. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.