Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans.
You can cook Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans
- Prepare of smoked chorizo sausage, sliced into coins.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of onions, sliced.
- It’s of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of oregano leaves.
- You need of Sazon with achiote.
- Prepare of cooking Sherry.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Goya black beans, undrained.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR cooked yellow rice.
Smoked Chorizo Sausage with Black Beans step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil………
- Add into oil your sliced smoked chorizo sausage, sauté until sausage is slightly browned…….
- Next add in your onions, green pepper and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Now add in your black pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon with achiote and cooking Sherry, heat on high heat until Sherry has been reduced, stirring occasionally……….
- Add your diced tomatoes and Goya black beans, heat to boiling, stirring occasionally………
- Reduce heat, continue to cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, slightly covered, stirring occasionally………..
- Serve over cooked white rice or yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.