Mel's Chops & Beans.
You can cook Mel's Chops & Beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mel's Chops & Beans
- It’s of boneless center cut thin sliced pork chops.
- You need of Can Campbell's Pork & Beans.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of yellow mustard.
Mel's Chops & Beans step by step
- Brown pork chops in large skillet and drain grease..
- With chops removed, saute onions until clear..
- Mix all remaining ingredients in mixing bowl..
- Reduce temperature to simmer and place chops and remaining ingredients in skillet and cover..
- Simmer covered about an hour or until chops are tender..
- Serve with warm dinner rolls and a salad. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.