Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze.
You can cook Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze
- It’s 1 Package of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Cooked Beef.
- It’s 1 of Pineapple (peeled, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rings, and cored).
- You need 1 of Red Onion (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings).
- Prepare 6 of Burger Buns.
- It’s 6 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 PIECES of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- You need of Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 2 TSP of Fresh Ginger (minced).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Water.
- You need of Spicy Mayo.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Garlic Chile Sauce.
Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze step by step
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU COOKED BEEF Thaw the Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef overnight in the refrigerator. Right before starting the teriyaki glaze, place the cooked beef in a medium bowl and shred..
- PREPARING THE PINEAPPLE-GINGER-TERIYAKI GLAZE Mix the soy sauce, mirin, pineapple juice, minced ginger, and minced garlic in a medium sauce pan.Place the pan on the stove, and bring the liquid up to a simmer. This is your soy and pineapple mixture.In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water to make a slurry..
- Whisk the cornstarch slurry into the soy and pineapple mixture until it starts to thicken and boil. Remove the pan from the heat/stove and fold the ingredients into the Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE SPICY MAYO Whisk together the mayonnaise and garlic chile sauce. Set aside..
- FINAL STEPS Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Cut your pineapple and red onion.Grill the pineapple and red onion rings until soft and caramelized, about 7 minutes per side. Brush the burger buns with olive oil, and grill the buns until toasted (about 4-5 minutes). Spread the spicy mayo on the grilled bun, and add 4 ounces of the glazed Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef. Top with lettuce, grilled pineapple, and grilled onion. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.