You can have Pickled Cucumbers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pickled Cucumbers
- It’s of any size.
- You need of Sliced Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Sliced Onions.
- Prepare of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Pickled Cucumbers instructions
- Pack the cut cucumbers and onions into the jar. I used a half gallon jar. I used lemon cucumbers and sweet Walla Walla onions..
- Fill jar 1/3 of the way with apple cider vinegar..
- To this half gallon jar, I added 1 heaping tablespoons of salt..
- Then top jar off with water..
- Place lid on jar and gently shake turning jar upside down and tight side up to get salt, vinegar, and water mixed..
- Place in refrigerator to cool. So good!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.