Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili.
You can have Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili
- It’s of large pack chicken breasts.
- It’s of large green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of large onions, sliced.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salsa verde.
- You need of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- It’s of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- Prepare of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of crushed red pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of oregano leaves.
- It’s of Sazon with achiote.
- You need of dried cilantro leaves.
- You need of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.