White Bean & Kale Soup.
You can cook White Bean & Kale Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Bean & Kale Soup
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
- It’s of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of celery ribs (optional).
- Prepare of potato’s.
- It’s of garlic gloves (optional).
- Prepare of bone broth.
- You need of soaked white beans (or 1 1/2 cans).
- You need of Bay leaves (optional).
- You need of Kale – amount to liking.
- You need of salt.
White Bean & Kale Soup instructions
- Warm the olive oil over medium heat, and stir in bacon bits, cook 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in the red pepper flakes, tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and garlic and stir about 5 minutes..
- Pour in bone broth and beans, and then drop in the bay leaves if you want. Cover the pot and simmer until the vegetables are cooked through, about 20 minutes. Uncover the pot, turn off the heat, add salt and kale. Cover the pot again and allow the kale to wilt in the residual heat of the broth, about 5 minutes further. And then done!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.