Cucumber chips for diet. Cucumber Recipes For Weight LossHave this awesome cucumber recipe for a night time snack! It's low in calories in carbs. You can make BBQ chips, ranch chips, or the flavor of your choice.
Make sure that salt gets all over on cucumber slices. Cucumber Chips are a quick and easy alternative to potato-chips. They have the crunchiness and saltiness of a regular chip without all the calories. You can have Cucumber chips for diet using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber chips for diet
- It’s of long cucumber.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ” cube small diced ginger.
Lay the pieces out on a platter or cookie sheet and sprinkle with onion powder, black pepper, and ground cumin to. Although most of our cucumber plants got destroyed last summer by a wild animal, we managed to get a few more cucumbers from the garden. A friend with a productive garden also gave us a couple more. You can make BBQ chips, ranch chips, or the flavor of your choice.
Cucumber chips for diet step by step
- Slice cucumber into 1/4” thickness..
- Put sliced cucumber into a bowl with a tablespoon of salt. Make sure that salt gets all over on cucumber slices. Let sit for 15 minutes and stir and wait another 15 minutes then drain the water came out from the slices..
- Add small chopped ginger and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- Arranged with Katsuobushi Flakes.
If you've got cucumbers and a dehydrator you can make cucumber chips (in a pinch you can use your oven, but watch them closely as the cucumber tend to burn easily!) Cucumber chips for diet. Put sliced cucumber into a bowl with a tablespoon of salt. Make sure that salt gets all over on cucumber slices. Baked cucumber chips are a classic recipe. It is perfect for those who prefer eating super healthy foods and following a vegan diet.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.