Ginger halwa. adrak ka halwa बनानेका आसान तरीका ginger paak. This halwa or legiyam recipe is handed to me by my aunt (perimma). It is the best way to consume ginger for a breast feeding mom.
Halwa is a popular sweet in India, made with fruits and vegetables and lentils. How can a sweet be made with ginger? Chop and blend in the blender. You can cook Ginger halwa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger halwa
- Prepare 100 grams of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Jaggery.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
Ginger and whole wheat flour halwa great recipe for winter. Halwa is a popular Indian snack that typically contains carrots, sugar and sometimes golden raisins. It can be quite sweet, but with Amy's Carrot Ginger Soup in this recipe, the sweetness is toned down. Ginger Barfi Yummy Chicken Resha Kabab In Desi Style. besan halwa/immunity halwa/tasty recipe for immunity/#immuintybooster/immune booster meals.
Ginger halwa step by step
- Grind ginger with milk cardamom cinnamon stick, clove, black pepper, into a fine paste..
- Cook well and add jaggery mix well and cook well add honey. Cook until the paste becomes thick..
- Take 1 tsp twice if you have a cough and cold..
Wash and clean ginger properly, cut into small pieces, and make fine paste. Adrak ka Halwa Recipe Video-Ginger Halwa-How To Make Adrak ka Halwa Video Ingredients In this video, watch out the recipe of Ginger Turmeric Halwa. This halwa is both healthy and tasty. Chana Dal Halwa Recipe, Chana Ka Halwa, How to make Chana Dal Halwa. How To Make Ginger Tea (Adrak Chai Recipe).
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.