You can have Cucumber Sushi using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Sushi
- It’s of Large Cucumber.
- It’s of Hummus.
- You need of Bell Peppers Julian Cut (red,green,yellow).
- Prepare of Small Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
Cucumber Sushi instructions
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice cucumber into thin flat strips. Lay slices down on paper towels to drain excess moisture..
- On a cutting board or clean work surface, lay two slices on top of each other. Spread a thin layer of hummus on top of each slice, then add julian cut bell peppers (red,green,yellow) on top..
- Tightly roll each cucumber slice. Stick a small spring of dill into each sushi piece. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top. Enjoy!.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.