Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce.
You can cook Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce
- It’s 4 pieces of skinless boneless thighs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dripping from the chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of scallions.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of salt.
Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce instructions
- Marinate the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and rice wine for at least one hour..
- Wrap the thighs in a large, lightly greased aluminum foil (without stacking) and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 15 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..
- When the chicken is done, pour about 1/4 cup of dripping from the foil into a sauce pan. Combine it with rest of the ingredients and bring it to boil..
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.