Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans.
You can cook Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
- It’s of For potato:.
- Prepare of baby potatoes peel and cut into chunks or cubes (you can use regular potato).
- You need of or more vegetables oil.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of chicken powder.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of Sprinkle salt.
- Prepare of For green bean:.
- You need of green beans, wash and cut into half.
- You need of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need of chicken powder.
- It’s of or more vegetables oil.
- You need of Sprinkle salt.
- It’s of Chili flakes optional.
Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans instructions
- Marinated the potatoes with all the potatoes ingredients. Set asides..
- Marinated the green bean with the green bean ingredients and set asides..
- Preheat the oven on 400F. Then line up the aluminum foil onto baking pan. Transfer the potatoes to a baking pan, and spread it out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes at 400F.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, and now add the green beans. Mix it up together, then return to the oven and bake it for another 20 minutes or more until the green bean and potatoes are cooked through..
- Take off from the oven, and served! Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
For Granma, I Love Cooking for Granma Recipes.